- Natural zinc SPF15 added for extra sun protection.
- Therapeutic healing essential oils.
- This lip balm really will repair badly damaged lips
- The water repelling properties of beeswax help to sustain the sunscreen action for longer, and its elastic properties make it ideal to help protect your lips.
- Propolis and tea tree for their anti-bacterial properties.
Beeswax acts as a protective layer for the skin providing non-occlusive skin protection, meaning that it forms a protective yet breathable network on the skins surface which helps to limit moisture loss. It is non-allergic, and has elastic and water repellent properties which allows it to sustain sunscreen action and provides greater permanence on skin or lip surfaces.
It contains Vitamin A which helps support skin cell turnover, is hypo allergenic and promotes wound healing.
The Mayo Clinic recommends lip balm made from beeswax for chapped lip care and prevention.
You will find our New Zealand beeswax in all our balms, lipbalms and Very Hardworkers Handcreme.
Processed from the seed of the Castor Oil tree and rich in fatty acids that are known to be soothing and moisturising to the skin. Highly emollient and because it provides great staying power is ideal for lipbalms and glosses.
The oil acts as a humectant, attracting moisture from the air to the skin.